I know that at this moment you, like us, are still dealing with issues associated with the outbreak of COVID-19. Although much of this goes without saying, we want to share with you how we as a team will continue to safely support you.
With the majority of our clients being in healthcare, we continue to monitor CMS/AHCA Guidance and CDC guidelines and their recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- We have provided specific instructions to our team on the importance of not reporting for work if they feel sick.
- Any member of our team who must make an emergency visit to your facility will be sure to:
- have properly washed their hands.
- have sanitized any equipment needed prior to entering (only if absolutely necessary) your facility.
- have sanitized any items we are delivering to the facility.
- If we must provide support inside the facility we will:
- follow your infection control protocols.
- limit unnecessarily touching surfaces.
- limit interactions with your staff.
- avoid all interactions with your patients/residents (if applicable).
To keep costs low, we have always had remote support tools to do our job securely from any location and will continue to support current requests for support without interruption.
We understand your commitment to your staff and your patients, residents, and clients, and your interest in their wellbeing. We feel the same way.
Reach out to us if there is anything else we can do to help.
As always, stay safe.