December is often a time when companies are evaluating their IT service provider contracts and budgets.
If you’re reviewing your IT contracts, we recommend looking at
- what services you are getting and at
- what price
and also the following:
- Contract terms; length, and termination options
- Service level agreement language
- Out of scope criteria that impact your business; what are the added costs
- Do services match your company's cybersecurity maturity level
- Disclaimers; specifically related to cybersecurity attacks and breaches
We would be happy to review your contract, discuss it with you for about 15 minutes, and share our thoughts. No obligation! Simply contact us.